1. a toothed strip of plastic, hard rubber, bone, wood, or metal, used for arranging the hair, untangling it, or holding it in place.
2. a currycomb.
3. any comblike instrument, object, or formation.
4. the fleshy, more or less serrated outgrowth on the head of certain gallinaceous birds, especially the domestic fowl.
5. something resembling or suggesting this, as the crest of a wave.
6. a honeycomb, or any similar group of cells.
7. a machine for separating choice cotton or wool fi
"hairs can be comb."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.