1. a piece of metal stamped and issued by the authority of a government for use as money.
2. a number of such pieces.
3. Informal. money; cash: He's got plenty of coin in the bank.
4. Architecture. quoin (defs 1, 2).
5. Archaic. a corner cupboard of the 18th century. adjective
6. operated by, or containing machines operated by, inserting a coin or coins into a slot: a coin laundry. verb (used with object)
7. to make (coinage) by stamping metal: The mint is coining pennies.
"banks can be coin in places."
"calls can be coin."
"banks can be coin."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.