1. to wind into continuous, regularly spaced rings one above the other: to coil a wire around a pencil.
2. to wind on a flat surface into rings one around the other: He coiled the rope on the deck.
3. to gather (rope, wire, etc.) into loops: She coiled the garden hose and hung it on the hook. verb (used without object)
4. to form rings, spirals, etc.; gather or retract in a circular way: The snake coiled, ready to strike.
5. to move in or follow a winding
"products can be coil."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.