1. composed of relatively large parts or particles: The beach had rough, coarse sand.
2. lacking in fineness or delicacy of texture, structure, etc.: The stiff, coarse fabric irritated her skin.
3. harsh; grating.
4. lacking delicacy, taste, or refinement; unpolished: He had coarse manners but an absolutely first-rate mind.
5. of inferior or faulty quality; common; base.
6. vulgar; obscene; crude: His coarse language angered us.
7. (of metals) unr
"scales can be coarse for assessments."
"plates can be coarse on surfaces."
"people can be coarse in conversations."
"grains can be coarse."
"items can be coarse."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.