1. a mass or lump.
2. a semisolid mass, as of coagulated blood.
3. a small compact group of individuals: a clot of sightseers massed at the entrance.
4. British Informal. blockhead, dolt, clod. verb (used without object), clotted, clotting.
5. to form into clots; coagulate. verb (used with object), clotted, clotting.
6. to cause to clot.
7. to cover with clots: Carefully aimed snowballs clotted the house.
8. to cause to become blocked or obscured: to clot the book's na
"protrudings can be clot."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.