1. to adhere closely; stick to: The wet paper clings to the glass.
2. to hold tight, as by grasping or embracing; cleave: The children clung to each other in the dark.
3. to be or remain close: The child clung to her mother's side.
4. to remain attached, as to an idea, hope, memory, etc.: Despite the predictions, the candidate clung to the belief that he would be elected.
5. to cohere. noun
6. the act of clinging; adherence; atta
"people can be cling to people."
"jackets can be cling to people."
"houses can be cling to patches."
"people can be cling."
"people/places/organizations can be cling."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.