1. mentally bright; having sharp or quick intelligence; able.
2. superficially skillful, witty, or original in character or construction; facile: It was an amusing, clever play, but of no lasting value.
3. showing inventiveness or originality; ingenious: His clever device was the first to solve the problem.
4. adroit with the hands or body; dexterous or nimble.
5. Older Use. suitable; convenient; satisfactory. good-natured. handsome. in good health.|-
"people can be clever at things."
"people can be clever for people."
"people can be clever as people."
"people can be clever with hands."
"people can be clever to realises."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.