1. a sharp, usually curved, nail on the foot of an animal, as on a cat, dog, or bird.
2. a similar curved process at the end of the leg of an insect.
3. the pincerlike extremity of specific limbs of certain arthropods: lobster claws.
4. any part or thing resembling a claw, as the cleft end of the head of a hammer.
5. Typography. the hooklike projection from the right side of an r or from the bowl of a g.
6. (in a motion-picture mechanism) a device having one or two teeth that hook
"positions can be claw towards levels."
"derbies can be claw in/at/on ways."
"positions can be claw."
"derbies can be claw."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.