1. a large or important town.
2. (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
3. the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
4. (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
5. (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
6. the City. the major metropolitan cen
"officials can be city."
"governments can be city."
"authorities can be city."
"funds can be city."
"committees can be city."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.