1. to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
2. to mention in support, proof, or confirmation; refer to as an example: He cited many instances of abuse of power.
3. to summon officially or authoritatively to appear in court.
4. to call to mind; recall: citing my gratitude to him.
5. Military. to mention (a soldier, unit, etc.) in orders, as for gallantry.
6. to commend, as
"people can be cite at alls."
"recentlies can be cite as evidences."
"investments can be cite by firms."
"investments can be cite as examples."
"traders can be cite in/at/on weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.