1. the lower extremity of the face, below the mouth.
2. the prominence of the lower jaw.
3. Informal. chin-up. verb (used with object), chinned, chinning.
4. Gymnastics. to bring one's chin up to (a horizontal bar, from which one is hanging by the hands), by bending the elbows. to raise (oneself) to this position.
5. to raise or hold to the chin, as a violin.
6. Archaic. to talk to; chatter with. verb (used without object), chinned, chinning.
7. Gymnastics. to chin oneself.
"whiles can be chin."
"restings can be chin."
"reals can be chin."
"mornings can be chin."
"afternoons can be chin."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.