1. mildly cold or producing a sensation of cold; causing shivering; chill: a chilly breeze.
2. feeling cold; sensitive to cold: Her hands were chilly.
3. without warmth of feeling; cool: a chilly reply.
4. producing or likely to produce a feeling of fear; frightening: He told a chilly story of ghosts and murder. adverb
5. Also, chillily. in a chill manner: The wind blew chilly.
"banks can be chilly about lendings."
"teams can be chilly in/at/on todays."
"places can be chilly in/at/on weekends."
"temperatures can be chilly in breezes."
"rooms can be chilly for youngsters."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.