1. either side of the face below the eye and above the jaw.
2. the side wall of the mouth between the upper and lower jaws.
3. something resembling the side of the human face in form or position, as either of two parts forming corresponding sides of various objects: the cheeks of a vise.
4. impudence or effrontery: He's got a lot of cheek to say that to me!
5. Slang. either of the buttocks.
6. Architecture. one side of an opening, as a reveal. either of two similar faces of a pr
"bones can be cheek."
"softlies can be cheek."
"restings can be cheek."
"injuries can be cheek."
"teeth can be cheek."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.