1. a small room, as in a convent or prison.
2. any of various small compartments or bounded areas forming part of a whole.
3. a small group acting as a unit within a larger organization: a local cell of the Communist party.
4. Biology. a usually microscopic structure containing nuclear and cytoplasmic material enclosed by a semipermeable membrane and, in plants, a cell wall; the basic structural unit of all organisms.
5. Entomology. one of the areas into which the wing of an insect
"biologies can be cell."
"suspensions can be cell."
"membranes can be cell."
"markers can be cell."
"instruments can be cell."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.