1. pertaining to the sky or visible heaven, or to the universe beyond the earth’s atmosphere, as in celestial body.
2. pertaining to the spiritual or invisible heaven; heavenly; divine: celestial bliss.
3. of or relating to celestial navigation: a celestial fix.
4. (initial capital letter) of or relating to the former Chinese Empire or the Chinese people. noun
5. an inhabitant of heaven.
6. (initial capital letter) a citizen of the Celestial Empire.
"objects can be celestial."
"targets can be celestial."
"seasonings can be celestial."
"kingdoms can be celestial."
"cities can be celestial."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.