1. to throw or hurl; fling: The gambler cast the dice.
2. to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
3. to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), especially in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
4. to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction; send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
5. to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
6. Angling. to throw out (a fishing lin
"meetings can be cast into doubts."
"stills can be cast in books."
"shares can be cast in/at/on years."
"shares can be cast in lights."
"shadows can be cast over perceptions."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.