1. not paying enough attention to what one does: a careless typist.
2. not exact, accurate, or thorough: careless work.
3. done or said heedlessly or negligently; unconsidered: a careless remark.
4. not caring or troubling; having no care or concern; unconcerned (usually followed by of, about, or in): careless of the rights of others; careless about one's behavior; careless in speech.
5. possessed or caused without effort or art; unstudied: careless beauty.
"talents can be careless about wealths."
"people can be careless with shots."
"people can be careless with moneys."
"people can be careless with guns."
"people can be careless with cashs."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.