1. cautious in one's actions: Be careful when you cross the street.
2. taking pains in one's work; exact; thorough: a careful typist.
3. (of things) done or performed with accuracy or caution: careful research.
4. solicitously mindful (usually followed by of, about, or in): careful of the rights of others; careful about one's behavior; careful in speech.
5. Archaic. troubled. attended with anxiety.
"people can be careful about things."
"people can be careful of things."
"people can be careful in things."
"people can be careful with moneys."
"people can be careful with people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.