1. a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
2. such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
3. the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
4. the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
5. any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
6. a group of troops, workers, etc., cam
"people can be camp at tops."
"wholes can be camp as fields."
"people can be camp for months."
"manies can be camp out nights."
"flags can be camp in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.