1. without rough motion; still or nearly still: a calm sea.
2. not windy or stormy: a calm day.
3. free from excitement or passion; tranquil: a calm face; a calm manner. noun
4. freedom from motion or disturbance; stillness.
5. Meteorology. wind speed of less than 1 mile per hour (0.447 m/sec).
6. freedom from agitation, excitement, or passion; tranquillity; serenity: She faced the possibility of death with complete calm. verb (used with object)
"places can be calm on dates."
"markets can be calm in/at/on todays."
"protests can be calm in places."
"markets can be calm in/at/on mornings."
"markets can be calm with policies."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.