1. to cry out in a loud voice; shout: He called her name to see if she was home.
2. to command or request to come; summon: to call a dog; to call a cab; to call a witness.
3. to ask or invite to come: Will you call the family to dinner?
4. to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone: Call me when you arrive.
5. to rouse from sleep, as by a call; waken: Call me at eight o'clock.
6. to read over (a roll or a list) in a loud voice.
7. to conv
"sovereignties can be call for talks."
"shareholders can be call for ups."
"reports can be call for investments."
"rates can be call on rates."
"rates can be call for removals."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.