1. actively and attentively engaged in work or a pastime: busy with her work.
2. not at leisure; otherwise engaged: He couldn't see any visitors because he was busy.
3. full of or characterized by activity: a busy life.
4. (of a telephone line) in use by a party or parties and not immediately accessible.
5. officious; meddlesome; prying.
6. ornate, disparate, or clashing in design or colors; cluttered with small, unharmonious details; fussy: The rug is
"people can be busy in/at/on days."
"options can be busy in/at/on dates."
"people can be busy in/at/on times."
"people can be busy in/at/on mornings."
"people can be busy in/at/on years."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.