1. to put in the ground and cover with earth: The pirates buried the chest on the island.
2. to put (a corpse) in the ground or a vault, or into the sea, often with ceremony: They buried the sailor with full military honors.
3. to plunge in deeply; cause to sink in: to bury an arrow in a target.
4. to cover in order to conceal from sight: She buried the card in the deck.
5. to immerse (oneself): He buried himself in his work.
6. to p
"people can be bury to squads."
"people can be bury to corners."
"people can be bury in shoulders."
"churches can be bury according to wishes."
"people can be bury."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.