1. Nautical. a distinctively shaped and marked float, sometimes carrying a signal or signals, anchored to mark a channel, anchorage, navigational hazard, etc., or to provide a mooring place away from the shore.
2. a life buoy. verb (used with object)
3. to keep afloat or support by or as if by a life buoy; keep from sinking (often followed by up): The life jacket buoyed her up until help arrived.
4. Nautical. to mark with a buoy or buoys.
5. to sustain or encourage (often follo
"stocks can be buoy by rebounds."
"stocks can be buoy by places."
"plans can be buoy."
"wheats can be buoy."
"stocks can be buoy."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.