1. (of a goat or calf) to push with the horns or head; butt.
2. Baseball. to bat (a pitched ball) very gently so that it rolls into the infield close to home plate, usually by holding the bat loosely in hands spread apart and allowing the ball to bounce off it. verb (used without object)
3. to push (something) with the horns or head.
4. Baseball. to bunt a ball. noun
5. a push with the head or horns; butt.
6. Baseball. the act of bunting. a bunted ball.|-
"fungi can be bunt."
"diseases can be bunt."
"areas can be bunt."
"summers can be bunt."
"spores can be bunt."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.