1. to come more or less violently in contact with; collide with; strike: His car bumped a truck.
2. to cause to strike or collide: He bumped the car against a tree.
3. to dislodge or displace by the force of collision.
4. to dislodge by appropriating the privileges of: The airline bumped me from the flight.
5. to demote or dismiss: He was bumped from his job.
6. to force upward; raise: Demand from abroad bumped the price of corn.
7. to move to a new
"futures can be bump."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.