1. magnitude in three dimensions: a ship of great bulk.
2. the greater part; main mass or body: The bulk of the debt was paid.
3. goods or cargo not in packages or boxes, usually transported in large volume, as grain, coal, or petroleum.
4. fiber (def 9).
5. (of paper, cardboard, yarn, etc.) thickness, especially in relation to weight.
6. the body of a living creature.
7. bulk mail. adjective
8. being or traded in bulk: bulk grain. verb (used without object) 9. to inc
"people can be bulk in accounts."
"people can be bulk from pounds."
"sugars can be bulk."
"prices can be bulk."
"carriers can be bulk."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.