1. a soft, thick, light-yellow leather with a napped surface, originally made from buffalo skin but later also from other skins, used for making belts, pouches, etc.
2. a brownish-yellow color; tan.
3. a buff stick or buff wheel.
4. a devotee or well-informed student of some activity or subject: Civil War buffs avidly read the new biography of Grant.
5. Informal. the bare skin: in the buff.
6. Also called buffcoat. a thick, short coat of buffalo leather, worn especially by Engl
"tickets can be buff with lines."
"envelopes can be buff."
"forms can be buff."
"folders can be buff."
"beauties can be buff."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.