1. the male of the deer, antelope, rabbit, hare, sheep, or goat.
2. the male of certain other animals, as the shad.
3. an impetuous, dashing, or spirited man or youth.
4. Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to an American Indian male or a black male.
6. bucks, casual oxford shoes made of buckskin, often in white or a neutral color. adjective
7. Military. of the lowest of several ranks involving the same principal designation, hence subject t
"trends can be buck."
"consultants can be buck."
"ups can be buck."
"topologies can be buck."
"sentiments can be buck."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.