1. past participle of break. adjective
2. reduced to fragments; fragmented.
3. ruptured; torn; fractured.
4. not functioning properly; out of working order.
5. Meteorology. (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds.Compare scattered (def 4).
6. changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.
7. fragmentary or incomplete: a broken ton of coal weighing 1,500 pounds.
8. infringed or violated: A broken promise is a betrayal of t
"chances can be broken during matches."
"recentlies can be broken out of people."
"recentlies can be broken out of levels."
"people can be broken in spirits."
"people can be broken by ridges."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.