1. quick and active; lively: brisk trading; a brisk walk.
2. sharp and stimulating: brisk weather; brisk wind.
3. (of liquors) effervescing vigorously: brisk cider.
4. abrupt; curt: I was surprised by her rather brisk tone. verb (used with or without object), brisked, brisking.
5. to make or become brisk; liven (often followed by up).
"tradings can be brisk with shares."
"tradings can be brisk with volumes."
"volumes can be brisk at shares."
"volumes can be brisk at lots."
"tradings can be brisk at shares."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.