1. radiating or reflecting light; luminous; shining: The bright coins shone in the gloom.
2. filled with light: The room was bright with sunshine.
3. vivid or brilliant: a bright red dress; bright passages of prose.
4. quick-witted or intelligent: They gave promotions to bright employees.
5. clever or witty, as a remark: Bright comments enlivened the conversation.
6. animated; lively; cheerful: a bright and happy child; a bird's bright song.
"outlooks can be bright in places."
"outlooks can be bright for states."
"people can be bright in/at/on mornings."
"people can be bright as buttons."
"outlooks can be bright in/at/on weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.