1. to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase.
2. to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
3. to dissolve or annul (often followed by off): to break off friendly relations with another country.
4. to fracture a bone of (some part of the body): He broke his leg.
5. to lacerate; wound: to br
"ornaments can be breakable."
"yarns can be breakable."
"versions can be breakable."
"records can be breakable."
"glasses can be breakable."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.