1. to smash, split, or divide into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: He broke a vase.
2. to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to (a law, rule, promise, etc.): She broke her promise.
3. to dissolve or annul (often followed by off): to break off friendly relations with another country.
4. to fracture a bone of (some part of the body): He broke his leg.
5. to lacerate; wound: to br
"plans can be break with lines."
"wives can be break into clubs."
"trailers can be break in times."
"talks can be break down things."
"suns can be break in splendours."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.