1. possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
2. making a fine appearance.
3. Archaic. excellent; fine; admirable. noun
4. a brave person.
5. a warrior, especially among North American Indian tribes.
6. Obsolete. a bully. a boast or challenge. verb (used with object), braved, braving.
7. to meet or face courageously: to brave misfortunes.
8. to defy; challenge; dare. 9. Obsolete. to make splendid. verb (used without object), bra
"people can be brave during weathers."
"people can be brave about things."
"creators can be brave to realises."
"programmes can be brave in parts."
"people can be brave in/at/on todays."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.