verb (used with object)
1. to weave together strips or strands of; plait: to braid the hair.
2. to form by such weaving: to braid a rope.
3. to bind or confine (the hair) with a band, ribbon, etc.
4. to trim with braid, as a garment.
5. a braided length or plait, especially of hair.
6. a hair style formed by interweaving three or more strands of hair.
7. a narrow, ropelike band formed by plaiting or weaving together several strands of silk, cotton, or other material, used a
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.