1. a rather deep, round dish or basin, used chiefly for holding liquids, food, etc.
2. the contents of a bowl: a bowl of tomato soup.
3. a rounded, cuplike, hollow part: the bowl of a pipe.
4. a large drinking cup.
5. festive drinking; conviviality.
6. any bowl-shaped depression or formation.
7. an edifice with tiers of seats forming sides like those of a bowl, having the arena at the bottom; stadium.
8. Also called bowl game. a football game played after the regular season by
"people can be bowl on debuts."
"seamerses can be bowl."
"people can be bowl."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.