1. simple past tense and past participle of bind. adjective
2. tied; in bonds: a bound prisoner.
3. made fast as if by a band or bond: She is bound to her family.
4. secured within a cover, as a book.
5. under a legal or moral obligation: He is bound by the terms of the contract.
6. destined; sure; certain: It is bound to happen.
7. determined or resolved: He is bound to go.
8. Pathology. constipated. 9. Mathematics. (of a vector) having a specified initial poi
"people can be bound by pacts."
"banks can be bound by policies."
"places can be bound by pacts."
"wrists can be bound with ties."
"vessels can be bound for quarters."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.