1. a person who employs or superintends workers; manager.
2. a politician who controls the party organization, as in a particular district.
3. a person who makes decisions, exercises authority, dominates, etc.: My grandfather was the boss in his family. verb (used with object)
4. to be master of or over; manage; direct; control.
5. to order about, especially in an arrogant manner. verb (used without object)
6. to be boss.
7. to be too domineering and authoritative. adjectiv
"people/places/organizations can be boss."
"people can be boss."
"hues can be boss."
"sees can be boss."
"dice can be boss."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.