1. a covering of leather, rubber, or the like, for the foot and all or part of the leg.
2. Chiefly British. any shoe or outer foot covering reaching to the ankle.
3. an overshoe, especially one of rubber or other waterproof material.
4. an instrument of torture for the leg, consisting of a kind of vise extending from the knee to the ankle, tightened around the leg by means of screws.
5. any sheathlike protective covering: a boot for a weak automobile tire.
6. a protective covering
"makers can be boot."
"brands can be boot."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.