1. to lift or raise by pushing from behind or below.
2. to advance or aid by speaking well of; promote: She always boosts her hometown.
3. to increase; raise: to boost prices; to boost the horsepower of the car by 20 percent.
4. Slang. to steal, especially to shoplift: Two typewriters were boosted from the office last night. verb (used without object)
5. Slang. to engage in stealing, especially shoplifting. noun
6. an upward shove or raise; lift.
"volumes can be boost as markets."
"places can be boost in quarters."
"places can be boost by demands."
"links can be boost in areas."
"links can be boost by things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.