1. something given or paid over and above what is due.
2. a sum of money granted or given to an employee, a returned soldier, etc., in addition to regular pay, usually in appreciation for work done, length of service, accumulated favors, etc.
3. something free, as an extra dividend, given by a corporation to a purchaser of its securities.
4. a premium paid for a loan, contract, etc.
5. something extra or additional given freely: Every purchaser of a pound of coffee rec
"issues can be bonus."
"shares can be bonus."
"promotions can be bonus."
"points can be bonus."
"operations can be bonus."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.