1. something that binds, fastens, confines, or holds together.
2. a cord, rope, band, or ligament.
3. something that binds a person or persons to a certain circumstance or line of behavior: the bond of matrimony.
4. something, as an agreement or friendship, that unites individuals or peoples into a group; covenant: the bond between nations.
5. binding security; firm assurance: My word is my bond.
6. a sealed instrument under which a person, corporation, or government guarante
"stgs can be bond into shares."
"samurais can be bond at organizations."
"people can be bond with players."
"people can be bond in services."
"marks can be bond in/at/on weeks."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.