1. the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
2. a corpse; carcass.
3. the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
4. Anatomy, Zoology. the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail; trunk; torso.
5. Architecture. the principal mass of a building.
6. the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or
"cares can be body."
"shops can be body."
"lines can be body."
"sales can be body."
"works can be body."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.