1. a vessel for transport by water, constructed to provide buoyancy by excluding water and shaped to give stability and permit propulsion.
2. a small ship, generally for specialized use: a fishing boat.
3. a small vessel carried for use by a large one, as a lifeboat: They lowered the boats for evacuation.
4. a ship.
5. a vessel of any size built for navigation on a river or other inland body of water.
6. a serving dish resembling a boat: a gravy boat; a celery boat.
"trips can be boat."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.