1. to speak with exaggeration and excessive pride, especially about oneself.
2. to speak with pride (often followed by of): He boasted of his family's wealth. verb (used with object)
3. to speak of with excessive pride or vanity: He boasts himself a genius.
4. to be proud in the possession of: The town boasts a new school. noun
5. a thing boasted of; a cause for pride: Talent is his boast. It is her boast that she has never betrayed a friend.
"people can be boast in worlds."
"people can be boast."
"people/places/organizations can be boast."
"roads can be boast."
"penguins can be boast."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.