1. to roar and be tumultuous, as wind.
2. to be loud, noisy, or swaggering; utter loud, empty menaces or protests: He blusters about revenge but does nothing. verb (used with object)
3. to force or accomplish by blustering: He blustered his way through the crowd. noun
4. boisterous noise and violence: the bluster of the streets.
5. noisy, empty threats or protests; inflated talk: bluff and bluster.
"winds can be blustering."
"ways can be blustering."
"strengths can be blustering."
"natures can be blustering."
"bullies can be blustering."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.