1. to redden, as from embarrassment or shame: He blushed when they called him a conquering hero.
2. to feel shame or embarrassment (often followed by at or for): Your behavior makes me blush for your poor mother.
3. (of the sky, flowers, etc.) to become rosy.
4. (of new house paint or lacquer) to become cloudy or dull through moisture or excessive evaporation of solvents. verb (used with object)
5. to make red; flush.
6. to make known by a blush: She co
"people can be blush with prides."
"people can be blush."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.