1. good-naturedly direct, blunt, or frank; heartily outspoken: a big, bluff, generous man.
2. presenting a bold and nearly perpendicular front, as a coastline: a bluff, precipitous headland.
3. Nautical. (of the bow of a vessel) having a full, blunt form. noun
4. a cliff, headland, or hill with a broad, steep face.
5. North Dakota, Wisconsin, and the Canadian Prairie Provinces. a clump or grove of trees on a prairie or other generally treeless area.|-
"brothers can be bluff on phones."
"images can be bluff."
"exteriors can be bluff."
"ways can be bluff."
"threats can be bluff."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.