1. Zoology. the fat layer between the skin and muscle of whales and other cetaceans, from which oil is made.
2. excess body fat.
3. an act of weeping noisily and without restraint. verb (used without object)
4. to weep noisily and without restraint: Stop blubbering and tell me what's wrong. verb (used with object)
5. to say, especially incoherently, while weeping: The child seemed to be blubbering something about a lost ring.
6. to contort or disfigure (the features) with wee
"outs can be blubber."
"brothers can be blubber."
"boards can be blubber."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.